Project Croatia PHARE 2006 “From Croatian to EU Brand”
SUPPLY PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Supply of Enterprise resource Planning Software (ERP)
Republic of Croatia
- Publication reference
Croatia 2006 National Programme
- Contracting Authority
ESCO Spring Factory Ltd (ESCO tvornica opruga d.o.o)
6. Description of the contract
Subject of the contract is the supply of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and its implementation and development into a business management system that integrates all facets of the businesses, such as planning, manufacturing, sales and marketing.
To be supplier is expected to:
a. Deliver programme licences (upgrade licence 4D WAND and licence HAX v.2.0. SQL) and customise them to clients needs;
b. Implement developed software and management methodology in all company departments;
c. Train the company’s employees in proper use of different modules of the software.
d. Provide after-sales service – technical support to the client
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
7. Eligibility and rules of origin
Participation is open to all legal persons participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers which are established in a Member State of the European Union or in a country or territory of the regions covered and/or authorised by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see item 20 below). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in one or more of these countries. Participation is also open to international organisations. Participation of natural persons is directly governed by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed.
8. Grounds for exclusion
Tenderers must submit a signed declaration, included in the Tender Form for a Supply Contract, to the effect that they are not in any of the situations listed in point 2.3.3 of the Practical Guide to contracts procedures for EC external actions.
9. Number of tenders
Tenderers may submit only one tender. Tenders for parts of a contract will not be considered. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the supplies required in the tender dossier.
10. Performance guarantee
The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of 5% of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided together with the return of the countersigned contract no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the Contracting Authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next cheapest compliant tender.
11. Information meeting and/or site visit
No information meeting is planned.
12. Tender validity
Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.
13. Period of implementation of tasks
The implementation period will start from the day of contract signature and end on the day of issuance of the Provisional Acceptance certificate, and no later than 28th of November 2009.
SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
14. Selection criteria
The following selection criteria will be applied to tenderers. In the case of tenders submitted by a consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the consortium as a whole:
1) Economic and financial capacity of tenderer (based on i.e. item 3 of the Tender Form for a Supply Contract). In case of tenderer being a public body, equivalent information should be provided.
- the annual turnover of the tenderer for the year 2008 must be at least two times of the submitted financial proposal
- the cash and cash equivalents of tenderer at the end of years 2007 and 2008 are positive
2) Professional capacity of tenderer (based on certificate and CVs provided by the tenderer)
- The tenderer must provide manufacturer’s certified authorisation to represent, distribute and provide after sale service during and after warranty period for offered goods.
- The tenderer has to demonstrate that in the team members proposed for software adjustments and software implementation there are at least two experts with at least 5 years of working experience in the field, which have worked successfully on at least one project of similar nature to this contract (supply and development of ERP software in metal industry).
3) Technical capacity of tenderer (based on i.e. items 4, 5 and 6 of the Tender Form for a Supply Contract)
- the tenderer has successfully completed at least one contract of similar nature and complexity (supply and development of ERP software in metal industry) with a budget of at least that of the value of his financial proposal for this tender in the years 2006, 2007 or 2008.
An economic operator may, where appropriate and for a particular contract, rely on the capacities of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the links which it has with them. It must in that case prove to the Contracting Authority that it will have at its disposal the resources necessary for performance of the contract, for example by producing an undertaking on the part of those entities to place those resources at its disposal. Such entities, for instance the parent company of the economic operator, must respect the same rules of eligibility and notably that of nationality, as the economic operator.
15. Award criteria
16. How to obtain the tender dossier
The tender dossier is available from the following Internet address: http://www.esco.hr. The tender dossier is also available from the Contracting Authority – ESCO, Bilogorska 47, 43000 Bjelovar, attn. Ms Nenad Mrzlečki, sales manager. Tenders must be submitted using the standard Tender Form for a Supply Contract included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to Mr Nenad Mrzlečki, Bilogorska 47 43000 Bjelovar, mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +385 43 226 270 (mentioning the publication reference shown in item 1) at least 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 17. The Contracting Authority must reply to all tenderers’ questions at least 6 days before the deadline for submission of tenders. Eventual clarifications or minor changes to the tender dossier shall be published at the latest 6 days before the submission deadline on the Contracting Authority’s web site http://www.esco.hr
17. Deadline for submission of tenders
At 12.00 hours local time on Monday 04th of May 2009 at the ESCO Spring factory, Bilogorska 47, 43000 Bjelovar Croatia.
Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
18. Tender opening session
Public tender opening session will be held at 13.00 hours local time on Monday 04th of May 2009 at the ESCO Spring factory, Bilogorska 47, 43000 Bjelovar.
19. Language of the procedure
All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
20. Legal basis
Council Regulation (EEC) no 3906/89 of 18 December 1989, as last amended by Council Regulation
(EC) 2257/2004 of 20 December 2004.